ISO 9001:2015 is the international standard that specifies requirements for a quality management system (QMS). Organizations use the standard to demonstrate the ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and regulatory requirements. It is the most popular standard in the ISO 9000 series and the only standard in the series to which organizations can certify.
ISO 9001:2015 applies to any organization, regardless of size or industry. More than one million organizations from more than 160 countries have applied the ISO 9001 standard requirements to their quality management systems. Organizations of all types and sizes find that using the ISO 9001 standard helps them:
- Organize processes
- Improve the efficiency of processes
- Continually improve
All organizations that use ISO 9001 are encouraged to transition to ISO 9001:2015 as soon as possible. This includes not only organizations that are certified to ISO 9001:2008, but also any organizations involved in training or certifying others.
We provide an authoritative, comprehensive and value-added consulting, training and certification services for either new certification with respect to ISO 9001:2015 or helping organizations migrate from ISO 9001:2015 standard.
We provide awareness training, implementation training, internal auditor training, lead auditor training to impart a required level of skill, knowledge, and competence for the employees. We also provide a complete set of consulting services to help your organization identify requirements as per ISO 9001:2015 new standard and map the compliance requirements as per ISO 9001 revision to your current processes.
Start your ISO 9001:2015 certification journey today in the most effective manner. Contact at email@example.com to get started with ISO 9001 revision, ISO 9001 up-gradation and ISO 9001:2015 certification.
Benefits of ISO 9001:2015
ISO 9001 should be top-management led, which ensures that senior management takes a strategic approach to their management systems. Our assessment and certification process ensures that the business objectives constantly feed into your processes and working practices to ensure you maximize your assets.
Improves business performance and manages business risk
ISO 9001 helps your managers to raise the organization’s performance above and beyond competitors who aren’t using management systems. Certification also makes it easier to measure performance and better manage business risk.
Attracts investment, enhances brand reputation and removes barriers to trade
Certification to ISO 9001 will boost your organization’s brand reputation and can be a useful promotional tool. It sends a clear message to all interested parties that this is a company committed to high standards and continual improvement.
Saves you money
Evidence shows that the financial benefits for companies that have invested in and certified their quality management systems to ISO 9001 include operational efficiencies, increased sales, higher return on assets and greater profitability.
Streamlines operations and reduces waste
The assessment of your quality management system focuses on operating processes. This encourages organizations to improve the quality of products and the service provided and helps to reduce waste and customer complaints.
Encourages internal communication and raises morale
ISO 9001 ensures that employees feel more involved through improved communication. Continued Assessment visits can highlight any skills shortages sooner and uncover any teamwork issues.
Increases customer satisfaction
The ‘Plan, Do, Check, Act’ structure of ISO 9001 ensures that the needs of the customer are being considered and met.
How to achieve ISO 9001 certification – ISO 9001 implementation / Certification steps
I can offer a well defined and globally proven implementation methodology for ISO 9001:2015 certification.
- Gap Analysis
- Awareness Training
- Process Identification and definition
- Documentation Design and finalization
- Internal Auditor Training and conduct of the internal audit
- Management Review Meeting
- Review of Implementation
- Stage 1 – certification audit
- Stage 2 – certification audit
- Award of ISO 9001 certification
- Continual improvement of the system through value-added consulting and training services
What are the requirements of the ISO 9001 standard?
- determine the internal and external context that affects the organization
- determine the need and expectations of interested parties
- determine the scope of the quality management system
- determine the input required and output expected of these processes
- determine the interaction of these process
- determine the criteria, methods, including measurement and related performance indicators needed to ensure effective operation and control these processes
- determine the resources needed for these processes and ensure their availability
- assigning responsibilities and authorities for these processes by adopting a Stakeholder approach to quality management.
- determine risks and opportunities in accordance with these process and appropriate actions to address them.
- Determine the methods to monitor, measure and evaluate the processes
- Determine opportunities for improvement in processes and quality management system
- Makes it easier for the Service industry with the word product replaced by goods and services.
- Determine the amount of documented information on processes.
Documents needed by the organization to ensure the effective planning, operation and control of its processes:
There are several requirements of ISO 9001:2015 where an organization could add value to its QMS and demonstrate conformity by the preparation of other documents, even though the standard does not specifically require them. Examples may include:
- Process maps, process flow charts and/or process descriptions
- Organization charts
- Work and/or test instructions
- Documents containing internal communications
- Production schedules
- Approved supplier lists
- Test and inspection plans
- Quality plans
Integrate ISO 9001 with other management system standards
ISO 9001 is designed to be compatible with other management systems standards and specifications, such as OHSAS 18001, ISO 22000, ISO 17025, ISO 27001, ISO 14001 Environment and other ISO standards. They can be integrated seamlessly through Integrated Management system approach. They share many principles so choosing an integrated management system can offer excellent value for money and an easier approach to implement, manage and improve multiple standards simultaneously.
What is offered in the field of ISO 9001 standard and certification?
I can provide unmatched expertise and technical competence to ensure that your ISO 9001 quality management system certification project adds value to your organization. We provide consulting, training, internal audits, pre-assessment audits and facilitation during the ISO 9001 certification audit.
Contact now, to get your organization ISO 9001:2015 certified in the most effective and efficient manner while realizing the true benefits of the certification using our specialized ISO implementation methodology that is less time consuming, fast, easy to understand and implement, result-oriented, time-bound and cost-effective. Get ISO 9001 certified now
Mail us at: