To document the methodology followed at XXX to describe controls associated with the servicing of products. This is an important element of a QMS, which is the set of policies, procedures, and process used to ensure the requirements associated with the quality of a product are met.
This procedure is applicable to all the following systems and standards
- API Spec Q1, 9th edition/ ISO 29001: 2020
- API Spec …
- API Spec …..
- API Spec …..
- API Spec ….
- API Spec …..
- Machine shop Manager
- Operations Engineer
- QA/QC Engineer
- All concerned process heads
- Production & Quality plan
- Customer specifications/requirements
- Standard specifications/requirements
- Procedures/Work Instructions
- Raw Material/Consumables
- Equipments, M&M Resources
- XXX Procedures/Work instructions
- Competent Manpower
XXX maintains a documented procedure that describes controls associated with the servicing of products
- Review and implementation of the XXX’s customer-specific, product servicing, and other servicing requirements. Such requirements will be mentioned in the Customer PO or confirmed by XXX and the details are mentioned in the contract review and Quotations.
- The availability and use of suitable servicing, testing, monitoring, and measurement equipment (Refer Master list of Monitoring and Measuring equipment)
- The availability of work instructions (Refer Master list of Work Instruction and Quality Internal Procedure (Refer Master list of QIPs)
- Ensuring identification and traceability requirements are maintained throughout the servicing process;
- The implementation of monitoring and measurement activities through Production and Quality Plan
- Process control documents are maintained; and
- Requirements for release of the product that was serviced are verified.
- Completed Production & Quality plan
- Final inspection reports
- Finished product
- Release note
- Data Book/Documentation
8.0 KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Planned vs Actual completion- 100%
- No rejections/reworks
9.0 ASSOCIATED DOCUMENTS & RECORDS
|Master list of Products||XXX / PRD / D01||Machine shop Manager|
|Master List of Quality Internal Procedure||XXX / MR / D08||Management Representative|
|Master List of Work Instructions||XXX / MR / D11||Management Representative|
|Skill Competence matrix||XXX / HR / D02||HR Manager|
|Master list of M&M Equipment||XXX / QA / D02||QA/QC Engineer|
|Master list of Machines||XXX / MNT / D01||Machine shop Manager|
|Master list of Handling Equipment||XXX / MNT / D02||Machine shop Manager|
|Master list of Pumps||XXX / MNT / D04||Machine shop Manager|
|Master list of Test Stumps||XXX / MNT / D05||Machine shop Manager|
|Master list of Blind Flanges||XXX / MNT / D06||Machine shop Manager|
|Daily Work Control and Time Sheet||XXX / PRD / D02||Machine shop Manager|
|Weld Record Sheet||XXX / PRD / D03||Operations Engineer|
|Electrode Baking Details||XXX / PRD / D04||Operations Engineer|
|Production & Quality Plan||XXX / QA / 01||Machine shop Manager|