ISO 45001 is an International Standard that specifies requirements for an occupational health and safety (OH&S) management system, with guidance for its use, to enable an organization to proactively improve its OH&S performance in preventing injury and ill-health. ISO 45001 is intended to be applicable to any organization regardless of its size, type, and nature. ISO 45001 enables an organization, through its OH&S management system, to integrate other aspects of health and safety, such as worker wellness/well being; however, it should be noted that an organization can be required by applicable legal requirements to also address such issues.
It provides a framework for organizations to instigate proper and effective management of health & safety in the workplace. By having a clearly defined management system in place to identify and control health and safety risks, organizations are able to minimize risks to their workforce and visitors or external contractors on their premises. The standard will enable organizations to put in place processes for continually reviewing and improving occupational health and safety.
Key areas that will be assessed by OH&S MS certification
- Management systems in place
- Planning and risk assessment
- Staff training and awareness
- Communication of safety management systems
- Response to emergency situations
- Monitoring and continual improvement
It helps in achieving a structured health and safety management system throughout the organization will demonstrate your commitment to the welfare of your staff and external parties. It will provide a framework to implement the ISO 45001 requirements and a process for continual improvement. ISO 45001 is suitable for all types of an organization wanting to become more efficient in managing and reducing accidents in the workplace.
By setting up systems that are assessed by a third party certification body, organizations will prove to their staff, suppliers, and customers that they take health and safety seriously. ISO 45001 accreditation provides a framework to help organizations meet their legal obligations to Health and Safety in the workplace.
Benefits of ISO 45001:2018
In a competitive marketplace, your customers are looking for more than just keen pricing from their suppliers. Companies need to demonstrate that their businesses are managed efficiently and responsibly and that they can provide a reliable service without excessive downtime caused by work-related accidents and incidents. Certifying your ISO 45001:2018 occupational health and safety (OH&S) management system enables your organization to prove that it conforms to the specification and provides the following benefits:
- Customer satisfaction – through the delivery of products that consistently meet customer requirements whilst safeguarding their health and property
- Reduced operating costs – by decreasing downtime through incidents and ill health and reducing costs associated with legal fees and compensation
- Improved stakeholder relationships – by safeguarding the health and property of staff, customers and suppliers
- Legal compliance – by understanding how statutory and regulatory requirements impact the organization and its customers
- Improved risk management – through clear identification of potential incidents and implementation of controls and measures
- Proven business credentials – through independent verification against recognized standards Ability to win more business – particularly where procurement specifications require certification as a condition to supply
How to achieve ISO 45001:2018 certification – implementation / Certification steps
I can offer a well defined and proven implementation methodology for ISO 45001:2018 certification.
- Gap Analysis
- Awareness Training
- Hazard analysis and risk analysis
- Documentation Design and finalization
- Internal Auditor Training and conduct of the internal audit
- Management Review Meeting
- Review of Implementation
- Pre-assessment audit
- Stage 1 – certification audit
- Stage 2 – certification audit
- Award of OHSAS 9001 certification
- Continual improvement of the system through value-added consulting and training services
Integrate ISO 45001 with other management system standards
ISO 45001 is designed to be compatible with other management systems standards and specifications, such as ISO 9001, ISO 22000, ISO 17025, ISO 27001, ISO 14001 and other ISO management standards. They can be integrated seamlessly through Integrated Management system approach. They share many principles so choosing an integrated management system can offer excellent value for money and an easier approach to implement, manage and improve multiple standards simultaneously.
What can I offer in the field of ISO 45001 standard and certification?
I can provide unmatched expertise and technical competence to ensure that your ISO 45001:2018 occupational health and safety (OH&S) management system certification project adds value to your organization.
I provide consulting, training, internal audits, pre-assessment audits and facilitation during ISO 45001 certification audit.
I can offer the global knowledge moulded locally to bring in the best results for the clients and partner their journey of standardization, compliance, growth, success and continual improvements.
Contact now, to get your organization ISO 45001:2018 certified in the most effective and efficient manner while realizing the true benefits of the certification using our specialized OH&S MS implementation methodology that is less time consuming, fast, easy to understand and implement, result-oriented, time-bound and cost-effective. Get ISO 45001 certified now …
3 thoughts on “ISO 45001:2018 Consultant in Doha Qatar”
Thank you. Your kind sharings of information and knowledge are very very helpful.
I WANT TO BE ISO 45001:2018 AUDITOR
Thank you for your sharing your expertise, the wealth of information you have produced in your amazing years of journey as a reliable auditor and consultant.