To instruct & to ensure the care to be taken related to Environment and Occupational Health & Safety by transporters & other vehicle owners.
This work instruction is applicable to all vehicles belongs to Transporters, Employees, XXX owned and visitors, etc. and for the vehicle stationed at the company premises.
HOD – Admin is responsible for ensuring that all the above-mentioned vehicle owners and transporters adhere to this work instruction.
4.1 BASIC REQUIREMENTS:
HOD – Admin ensures the following
- Every employee vehicle has valid PUC certificate.
- Regular transporter should submit a copy of valid PUC certificates
- Regular transporter should submit a copy of valid licenses/permits etc.
- Others should have a valid PUC certificate for their vehicles & driving license.
- Driver for company vehicles should also have valid PUC certificate and Licenses.
- Finished goods transported to be covered under insurance.
- All company vehicles to have R.C. /T.C. Book.
- Ensure periodically servicing to ensure there is no oil leakage for regular visiting vehicles.
4.2 SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS:
- All employees riding on two-wheelers should wear safety helmets while driving.
- All drivers & employees should strictly adhere to traffic rules.
5.OPERATIONAL CONTROL PLAN :
|Sr. No||The parameter to be Monitored||Spec.||Freq. Of monitoring||Method of monitoring||Resp.||Record|
|1||Vehicles entering plant premises are Non-pollute.||Pollution under control||Monthly||Valid PUC Certificate.||HOD – Admin||Register for monitoring PUC certificate|
|2||Periodical review for oil leakage||No oil leakage||Three Month||Manual||HOD – Admin||No Record|
6. RECORD REF.: Register for monitoring PUC certificate.