1. PURPOSE: – To monitor security activity.
2. SCOPE: – All factory premises.
3. RESPONSIBILITY: – HOD HRD / Assistant manager HRD
4. ACTIVITY: –
|01||Communicate the guidelines for Environment-friendly practices to Security contractors.||HOD Admin|
|02||Impart necessary training to security Employees.||HOD Admin|
|03||Security Guard shall ensure the following entries|
– Inward and outward entries of material
– The entry of proper employees
– The entry of vehicle with proper document
|04||Security will issue Gate pass to all Visitor||Security guard|
|05||Security will maintain discipline in the company.||Security guard|
|06||Security will check to service of the Fire extinguisher and get it done on the proper schedule. Check sand buckets and waters bucket. Maintain records of servicing of fire extinguishers.||Security supervisor|
|07||Safety Officer will maintain the register of external communication of Environment policy.||Safety Officer|
|08||The security supervisor will be reporting on Fire, Accident, Theft, etc to HOD HRD.||Security supervisor|
|09||In all three-shift, Security personnel shall be alert at the allotted point.||Security Guard|
5. CHECKING, CORRECTIVE AND PREVENTIVE ACTION
In case of any deviation in the above activity, HOD Admin shall initiate appropriate corrective and preventive action.
6. RELATED DOCUMENT
• Daily shift report
• Fire extinguisher servicing record
• Visitors gate entry register
• Material inward and outward register