1.PURPOSE: To explain the points to be checked before starting DG set
2. SCOPE: This work instruction is applicable to DG set
3. RESPONSIBILITY: HOD MNT.
4. INSTRUCTIONS: Refer to Manufacturer’s manual For DG set repair and maintenance.
5.ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH AND SAFETY INSTRUCTION:
- Before entering into D.G room wear Earmuff /earplug.
- While doing maintenance wear hand gloves.
- Avoid open flame in D.G. room.
6. OPERATIONAL CONTROL PLAN:-
|Sr.No||Parameter to be Monitored||Spec.||Freq. of Monitoring||Method of monitoring||Resp.||Record|
|1||Emission Level in DG set||PM- 150 mg/Nm3|
|Once in Six Month||External agency||HOD MNT||Report from an external agency|
|2||Qty. of Diesel.||–||Daily||Diesel record||HOD MNT||Diesel record|
|3||Noise Level a) DG Set||75 dB||Once in Three Month||External agency||HOD MNT||dB record|
|4||Cleaning of duct||Clean||Once in month||Visual||HOD MNT||P.M. record|
7. RECORD REF.: As mentioned above.
Subscribe to get access
Read more of this content when you subscribe today.